Skip to main content

CRAFT BLOG UK, SHOES AND MONKEYS!

Penny Monkey (Monkey Tour 2011)


New Show designs
Copyright FM 2011
I LOVE SHOES!

Here are a couple of NEW pictures...a little look at my new shoe drawings (above). I am developing these into cards and accessories to compliment both mine and Lucy's styles for Fi & Me and experiment with making some illustrations more fashion inspired.

I LOVE MONKEYS!

The little monkey is Penny from Lucy's leg of this years Monkey Tour! Check out what Lucy has written about it on the Fi & Me blog

I LOVE CRAFT BLOG UK!

You can now find my craft blog under the Art & Photography section. CRAFT BLOG UK is a directory that gives you access to fantastic craft and design blogs, if you are looking for a specific gift or specialism you can find it there. You can also find blogging tips and many blogs covering how-to's on many subjects such as card making, scrap booking, photography etc. Craft Blog's author is Hilary Pullen and you can find out more about her here http://about.me/hilarypullen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hedgehog

Rhino Mania

Does my bum look big in this?! Here's a sneak preview of the rhino that I was commissioned to paint for Wild in Art's Rhino Mania. It will be part of a procession of rhino's that will be in Chester this summer. The event is organised by Chester Performs and you can find out more on the website www.rhinomania.co.uk. You can also join the facebook group for rhino mania to get updates of how the projects progressing. It's for a 2 really good causes for chester zoo and rhino conservation so your support would be briliant. If you're feeling flush you can even bid to buy one in September! My rhino is called 'The Wallower.' I'm looking forward to finding out who has sponsored her and where she will be placed. Images of the completed rhino to come so keep visiting my blog... www.rhinomania.co.uk http://www.rhinomania.co.uk/gallery/rhinos To see the final result and the steps I took to paint my rhino visit www.cargocollective.com/fionameakinillustrations

The Gingerbread House