Skip to main content

Surface Pattern Design





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My personalised T-Shirt!!

Recently I got the chance to get one of my designs printed on a T -shirt and here is the result! I'm really pleased with how my 'love birds' design has turned out and the little Fi&Me logo at the bottom adds a cute touch too. I will be making this design into wedding stationery in a variety of colours very soon. I chose the lady-fit scoop neck T-Shirt in sky blue because I used to have a similar T-shirt back in the 90s, and this style reminded me of it. It's really comfortable, although I opted for medium and it's a little tight fitting so a large may have been better - however, with Easter having just gone by I can probably blame the chocolate for that! The site has lots of choice for both men and women in terms of style and colour and the service was really efficient with the finished T arriving a matter of days after I placed my order. I'd definitely use them again. Lu and I are thinking of getting matching T-shirts that we can wear at

Illustration Friday - Safari

This little giraffe is a sketch for a character idea, from a story I'm working on, and this week's topic (IF) has kick started this project again for me. I like to do rough drawings and block-colour them in photoshop to give me an idea of how to develop the picture further. For me, this is an efficient way of sketching on the computer if I want to get ideas down quickly.

STRIPES - Illustration Friday topic for this week

This is my entry for this week's Illustration Friday topic which is 'Stripes.' Here is Panda dressed in a striped dress and tights, and her friend Owl in his little blue striped wellington boots. Even the bus stop is stripy! It's evening, they're waiting for the bus and it looks like rain!